Registration: New Students
If your child is a Pre-K - 12th grade student new to the school district (never been enrolled in a Little Elm ISD school), you will need to register in person at the campus in your attendance zone on one of the following dates:You must bring the following documentation with you in order to register your child:
LEHS Students:Incoming 9th graders will need to provide their final 8th grade report card at the time of registration.Incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th graders will need to provide an unofficial transcript.
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunizations
- Social Security Card (Optional)
- Parent’s Driver License
- Proof of Residency - Utility Bill, Rental Agreement or Contract to build a home
Pre-K Students will need to qualify for the Little Elm ISD Pre-K Program based of the 5 criteria below:
- Language - Must be tested
- Income - Provide 2 months of pay stubs
- Military - Military ID Required
- Foster Care - Documentation must be provided
- Special Education
Little Elm ISD does offer a Tuition-Based PK Program. Seating is limited so please check for availability.