If your child is a PK - 12th grade student new to the school district (never been enrolled in a Little Elm ISD school), you will need to register in person at the campus in your attendance zone.
You must bring the following documentation with you in order to register your child:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunizations
- Social Security Card (Optional)
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Proof of Residency - Utility Bill, Rental Agreement or Contract to build a home
PK Students will need to qualify for the LEISD PK Program based of the 5 criteria below:
- Language - Must be tested
- Income - Provide 2 months of pay stubs
- Military - Military ID Required
- Foster Care - Documentation must be provided
- Special Education
LEISD does offer a Tuition Based PK Program. Seating is limited so please check for availability. Click here for more information.