If your child is a Pre-K - 12th
grade student new to the school district (never been enrolled in a Little Elm ISD school), you will need to register in person at the campus in your attendance zone
You must bring the following documentation with you in order to register your child:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunizations
- Social Security Card (Optional)
- Parent’s Driver License
- Proof of Residency - Utility Bill, Rental Agreement or Contract to build a home
Incoming 9th graders will need to provide their final 8th grade report card at the time of registration.
Incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th graders will need to provide an unofficial transcript.
Pre-K Students will need to qualify for the Little Elm ISD Pre-K Program based of the 5 criteria below:
- Language - Must be tested
- Income - Provide 2 months of pay stubs
- Military - Military ID Required
- Foster Care - Documentation must be provided
- Special Education
Little Elm ISD does offer a Tuition-Based PK Program. Seating is limited so please check for availability.