As part of Little Elm ISD’s School Choice programs, the Dual-Language Program will be entering its eighth year in
2016-2017. Program entry is for students who will be in Kindergarten for the 2016-2017 school year. The program will continue to be offered for Kindergarten students at two elementary campuses: Hackberry Elementary and Oak Point Elementary.
Criteria for acceptance into the program include:
- Parent in attendance at two mandatory parent meetings.
- Completed application and commitment letter
- Residency in the Little Elm ISD
Parents should attend the Dual Language mandatory meetings:
- Wednesday, May 4 at Oak Point Elementary (401 Shahan Prairie, Oak Point, TX. 75068) -- 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18 at Hackberry Elementary (7200 Snug Harbor Cl. Frisco, TX. 75034) -- 6:30 p.m.
These sessions will include details of the program, expectations and curriculum. Educators will demonstrate a class lesson and provide a hands-on experience for parents. For more in-depth information, click: English