Meet our Admin Team
Elizabeth Miller, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Meg Tillman, Assistant Principal email@example.com
Kelly Painter, Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 24 - Course Selection Forms sent home in Tuesday Folders
- January 25 - Chart Your Course 6:30-8:30 at LEHS
- January 31 - Parent Meeting at Colin Powell (See flyer below)
- February 3 - Course Selection Forms due to 5th Campus
- April 3 - Preliminary Schedules go home with 5th Grade students
- April 3-14 - Schedule Change Requests
- May 15-26 - Last Chance for Schedule Change Requests
Scan me to view the 2017-2018 Course Guide
Facts to Know:
- All students will have 7 periods, plus a Lobo Zone.
- 5 periods will be core classes (Science, Social Studies, English, & Math double block)
- All students will take Physical Education or Pre-Athletics (both are a PE credit)
- Students will choose one for three electives for their 7th class: Band, Choir, or Art/Theater (Art/Theater is a semester of each)
Click above to view a video by Angela Duckworth
Still want to know more?
Resources for parents: Here are a few links to articles about preparing our 5th grader for the transition to middle school.