Meet our Admin Team
Elizabeth Miller, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Meg Tillman, Assistant Principal email@example.com
Kelly Painter, Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 30th - Course selection forms sent home with 5th graders
- November 1st - Chart Your Course at Little Elm High School - 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- November 8th - Sixth Grade Transition Parent Night at Powell - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- November 10th - Course Selection forms due to 5th grade campuses.
- Week of November 13th - Elementary counselors will meet with all students who have not turned in a completed form at this time. Please note that the form will be completed by the counselor.
- Week of November 27th - Elementary counselors will meet with fifth grade students to enter course selection information into Focus
Facts to Know:
- All students will have 7 periods, plus a Lobo Zone.
- 5 periods will be core classes (Science, Social Studies, English, & Math double block)
- All students will take Physical Education or Pre-Athletics (both are a PE credit)
- Students will choose one for three electives for their 7th class: Band, Choir, or Art/Theater (Art/Theater is a semester of each)
Click above to view a video by Angela Duckworth
Still want to know more?
Resources for parents: Here are a few links to articles about preparing our 5th grader for the transition to middle school.