- Innovative Teaching Grants – beyond what is already provided by the district; encompassing of characteristics such as advanced, originative, inventive, collaborative, etc.
- Recognition of Student Achievement – “Flames of Excellence” example highlighting student-centric accomplishments
- Recognition of Teaching Excellence – teacher-centric; opportunity for students to nominate/recognize teachers; utilize Teacher of the Year criteria to assist in defining ‘excellence’
- Student Support Grants – student-centric once in a lifetime experience or opportunity
- District & Campus Program Support – beyond what is already provided by the district; systems-centric; open to equipment (i.e. technology) with assumption it aligns with overall campus/district strategy and priorities
- Student Scholarships – dual credit support; income considerations; criteria to be better defined